Applicability and Acceptance
In your activity on our websites such as when you complete a contact form or complete a registration form or when you download documents or media files, or you share your personal data from other social applications, services or websites. When you provide your personal data is confirmation that you have read and understood this Privacy Notice.
Children under the age of 13 may visit this website for information purposes. ST&T website is not intended for children and ST&T does not intentionally collect personal data from children.
Personal data is data you would recognize such as your name, date of birth, and address but also any data from which you can be personally identified.
This list describes the types of personal data we collect from you and process:
- Email address, telephone number, title/role, and IP address to enable us to interact during the process of providing products, services, or support.
- Data we use to verify your identity username, passwords, and answers to any security questions.
- Technical data is collected from you when you register on the ST&T website and when you visit pages on our websites. Technical data includes information about your location, the type of electronic devices you use, the type of operating system on your devices.
Purposes of collecting personal data
- To provide you with marketing information on products and services that you request from us and provide further information we consider appropriate.
- To provide an enhanced and personalized user experience when visiting our websites to ensure that content from our site is fully accessible and presented effectively for your computer and you.
Protection of personal data
We will not share or distribute any of the personal data you provide to us without your consent. We will not sell, trade, or rent personal data to any third parties.
We employ strict physical, electronic, and administrative security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage both online and offline.
We may retain your personal data as long as necessary unless you request the deletion of your personal data.
Any changes we make to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page and will become effective immediately after posting.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The law which governs this Privacy Notice and all disputes arising under it is Vietnam law. All disputes whatsoever shall be determined by the courts of Vietnam.